Are you a curious and collaborative person who is eager to learn more about us? Send us your resume!
Working at Codemill means being part of a company that strives towards becoming the best IT workplace in Sweden, if not the world! We value each employee and are driven by our two core values: Team and Development. This means we always work in teams, help each other move forward, and encourage development both in skills and at a personal level. We are always looking for talented and motivated engineers of all experience levels to join our team here at Codemill
We build next-generation online tools for media professionals using our own software, Accurate Player. We help our customers take innovative approaches to their software projects, and assist them in developing high quality products.
As a UX Developer at Codemill you work with both UX Design and Frontend Development. You strive to deliver the best possible experience to the end user.
In this position you will collaborate with many different roles and stakeholders, so strong communication skills are key.
This is a generalist role that covers a wide range of areas. We are looking for someone with strong skills in the following areas:
- Interaction design: turns problem statements and research data into concepts and design solutions (Wireframes, lo-fi to hi-fi prototypes, mockups)
- Design tools (Sketch, Balsamiq, InVision or similar)
- Understand technical possibilities and limitations
You should also have at least some experience with:
- User research: gather knowledge about users, gain domain knowledge, and understand the customer’s business goals
- User testing: evaluating concepts or existing solutions to find possible improvements
- Building modern web applications with Angular, React, Vue or similar
- Accessibility, both in the design and the implementation
This position is on-site for our office in Umeå, Sweden.
Last day to apply is Aug 31st.