Are you a curious, collaborative person, that is eager learn more about us? Send us your resume!
Working at Codemill means being part of a company that strives towards becoming the best IT workplace in Sweden, if not the world! We value each employee and are driven by our two core values: Team and Development. This means we always work in teams, help each other move forward, and encourage development both in skills and at a personal level. We are always looking for talented and motivated engineers of all experience levels to join our team here at Codemill.
We build next-generation online tools for media professionals using our own software, Accurate Video. We help our customers take innovative approaches to their software projects, and assist them in developing high quality products.
For this position we are looking for someone with strong skills in the following areas:
- Hands-on experience in building modern web applications, both backend and frontend
- Have built frontend applications in modern frameworks like React, Angular, or similar
- Is experienced doing server-side development in a *nix environment, preferably in Java or Python
- Aspires to write high-quality code that is easy to maintain, fast, secure, and reliable
- Is used to working with version control, linting, debuggers and build systems
- Has worked with or is keen to learn about automated testing, and continuous integration
- Knows common design patterns, and algorithms and is familiar with different types of application architectures
- Knows when and how to utilize common services like databases, message queues, cache layers, and search engines
- Can make trade-offs between different types of common services
If you also have experience working with the following, that is a plus:
- Mobile app development
- React Native
- Experience with video tech
This position is on-site for our office in Umeå, Sweden.
Last day to apply is October 11th, 2020.