Site Reliability Engineer / Developer with DevOPS experience
Are you a curious, collaborative person, that is eager learn more about us? Send us your resume!
Working at Codemill means being part of a company that strives towards becoming the best IT workplace in Sweden, if not the world! We value each employee and are driven by our two core values: Team and Development. This means we always work in teams, help each other move forward, and encourage development both in skills and at a personal level. We are always looking for talented and motivated engineers of all experience levels to join our team here at Codemill.
We build next-generation online tools for media professionals using our own software, Accurate Video. We help our customers take innovative approaches to their software projects, and assist them in developing high quality products.
For this position we are looking for someone with experience in the following areas:
- Cloud Vendor Experience: AWS (EC2, S3, ELB, EKS, ECS, IAM, Route53)
- Kubernetes and helm
- Docker and general Linux experience
If you also have experience working with the following, that is a plus:
- GCP and Azure
- Jfrog Artifactory
- Prometheus and Grafana
- Service meshes for Kubernetes (linkerd, maesh, istio etc.)
- Serverless frameworks for Kubernetes (knative, kubeless, openfaas)
- Kaniko and docker in docker (Kubernetes) builds
- Skaffold or Draft (local dev for Kubernetes)
- An interest in security topics and the interest in teaching the team about best practices for security
- Experience with video tech
In this role you will:
- Deploy of environments for demo, test, development and staging
- Develop tooling for development teams
- Involved with CI/CD Infrastructure
- Involved with IT security
- Involved with internal networks
This position is on-site for our office in Umeå, Sweden.