Site Reliability Engineer / DevOps Engineer
Are you a curious, collaborative person, that is eager learn more about us? Send us your resume!
Are you passionate about building systems that are highly reliable, maintainable and scalable? Great! Do you also have a passion for managing the infrastructure and security of applications and processes? Even better!
Right now we are in need of a DevOps/SRE that can help us package and deploy our own product in different cloud and hybrid environments. We are currently building the next-generation online tool, Accurate Video, that is used within the media and broadcasting business. At the moment it is used by Sony Pictures, Viacom, The Guardian and others that we’re not allowed to name drop :)
Working at Codemill means being part of a company that strives towards becoming the best IT workplace in Sweden, if not the world! We always work in teams and value personal development.
To further the great atmosphere and work environment we have breakfast together every morning at 9 and on Fridays our popcorn machine works hard to provide us with popcorn for the day (on hold due to Covid-19). We, of course, also have benefits to promote good health and teamwork.
Facts about the position
- Be passionate about building systems that are highly reliable, maintainable, and scalable.
- Have a passion for managing, monitoring, and optimizing the infrastructure and security of applications and processes.
- Be customer-focused.
- Enjoy automating processes.
In this role you will:
- Design and implement automation for packaging and deploying our product in different cloud & hybrid environments.
- Design, build, and maintain internal services to support daily operations.
- Work closely with development, product, and sales in building, optimizing, and securing our infrastructure and product workflows.
You’d be a good fit if you have experience in the following areas:
- Distributed systems, their complexities, and challenges.
- Cloud Vendor Experience: Amazon Web Services.
- Have managed and deployed Kubernetes clusters.
- Solid understanding of CI & CD.
- Docker and general Linux experience.
This position is on-site for our office in Umeå, Sweden.
When should you apply? ASAP! Or no later than 6th of December.